June 1, 2022
AY 2022 – 2023
Race, Equity and Diversity in Art and Design, an Undergraduate Fellowship:
This fellowship shall provide support to one student enrolled in an undergraduate degree in the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts. The fellowship aims to serve as a supportive guide for professional development in the fields of art and design in the amount of about $1500.
– Be enrolled full-time (at least 12 hours) when receiving the fellowship.
– Be enrolled in an undergraduate program in the Herberger Institute for Design and Art (HIDA),
Tempe campus. (Online not eligible).
– Have demonstrated engagement with race, equity, and diversity in their art/design work.
– Have demonstrated financial need (by FAFSA).
– Have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours (junior or senior status
Please send by June 1, 5pm 2022:
– 500 words statement describing how your work applies to the topics of race, equity and diversity in Design and Art,